Taking your car abroad?

 In News

If you are travelling abroad in a Company or Personal Lease Car, you will need to make sure that you have a valid VE103 (vehicle on hire) certificate for the trip.

All EU countries require that a foreign driver travelling in a leased vehicle carries a VE103 with them. This document enables the authorities to verify that the driver has permission to do so. Drivers caught without the correct documentation can face long delays.

It is also important to take with you an Insurance Certificate and you should ensure that this covers you for travel in Europe. If you are unsure – contact your insurance company.

For the option to save or print out further information, please click here: driving-abroad